Burst pipe causes flooding at Carolina Place Mall
A burst pipe caused flooding Wednesday in the Carolina Place Mall, according to the Pineville Fire Department. Officials said a sprinkler pipe burst in the Forever 21 store on the second floor of the mall. Flooding was reported in the stores below. Eyewitness News has a crew headed to the scene. Check back for updates at wsoctv.com. Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com : Rowan Co ...
Fire rips through Pineville home
According to Charlotte- Mecklenburg Fire Department, the fire on Killogrin Way started in a wall behind the fireplace.
Man missing after leaving home on mountain bike in south Charlotte
Hill reportedly left the home on his mountain bike and never returned. He is known to frequent and ride along the greenways and trails in the area of Johnston Road and Pineville-Matthews Road.
Billy Cleodas Hawkins Leicester
Billy Cleodas Hawkins, 83, of Leicester, passed away Thursday, November 13, 2014 at the Brian Center in Brevard.
Important Dates: Steve's Coats for Kids
The following are important dates for WSOC-TV's Steve's Coats for Kids 2014-15 campaign in an effort to help keep local kids warm this winter season. Please drop off new or gently used coats to the locations listed below. Dec. 4: Week of Giving: Steve's Coats for Kids Coat Drive Join Piedmont Natural Gas in support of Steve Udelson's Coats for Kids Drive and donate new or gently used coats for ...
Changes to the Thanksgiving shopping tradition
More stores are offering discounts before and after Black Friday.