Peshastin, WA Yellow Pages | GoMyLocal.com - CHELAN Washington PESHASTIN 509 98847

Search By Category

Peshastin, WA

  • Local Listings

  • News

  • Jobs

  • Tweets


1234 Your Address
Peshastin, WA 98847
 
 
Your Phone #
Your Fax #
 
Directions
Website
 

 
Metal Products
7640 Saunders Road
Peshastin , WA 98847
 
0 Reviews
   Write Review
(509) 548-5696
  bookmark this business Bookmark
 
Directions
 
 
 
Restaurants
7546 Saunders Road
Peshastin , WA 98847
 
0 Reviews
   Write Review
(509) 548-5012
  bookmark this business Bookmark
 
Directions
 
 
 
7591 USHighway 97
Peshastin , WA 98847
 
0 Reviews
   Write Review
(509) 548-4222
  bookmark this business Bookmark
 
Directions
 
 
 
Nonclassified Establishments
6260 Campbell Road
Peshastin , WA 98847
 
0 Reviews
   Write Review
(509) 548-6597
  bookmark this business Bookmark
 
Directions
 
 

Former neo-Nazi: Trump?s message parrots my old propaganda

Former neo-Nazi: Trump?s message parrots my old propagandaA reformed neo-Nazi says President Trump is partly to blame for legitimizing the white nationalism that exploded in Virginia last weekend.



High-Speed Police Chases Under Scrutiny in Florida

High-Speed Police Chases Under Scrutiny in FloridaNewly released dash camera footage from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office recorded an officer driving 104 mph after being told not to chase a suspect.



Everything we know about the Barcelona terror attack

Everything we know about the Barcelona terror attackAt least 14 people were killed and 130 injured on Thursday when a driver deliberately slammed a van into crowds on Barcelona's most popular street in what police confirmed was a terror attack. Citizens of 24 countries were among those killed and injured in Barcelona including one Belgian national confirmed to have died. A seven-year-old British boy is among those missing following the Las Ramblas rampage, which Prime Minister Threresa May said left a "small number" of Britons injured. Cambrils suspect taunts police before being shot 00:26 The attack, the latest in a wave of vehicle rammings across Europe in recent years, caused panic on the streets of Spain's largest city and drew condemnation from world leaders. "It was clearly a terror attack, intended to kill as many people as possible," Josep Lluis Trapero, senior police official, said. Terror in Spain: Dozens killed and injured in Barcelona and Cambrils Hours later, police said they had shot dead "four suspected terrorists" and left another injured in Cambrils, a city south of Barcelona. The regional government of Catalonia, where both Barcelona and Cambrils are located, also confirmed the incident in the early hours of Friday, which police had earlier qualified as a "possible terrorist attack." Here is everything we know. What happened in Barcelona? Footage appears to show damaged vehicle in cordoned-off Barcelona street 00:31 A white Fiat van, reportedly rented, rammed into pedestrians outside a kosher restaurant on a busy street in Barcelona shortly after 5pm on Thursday. The vehicle van veered onto the promenade and barreled down the busy walkway in central Barcelona for 500 metres, swerving back and forth as it mowed pedestrians down and turned a picturesque tourist destination into a bloody killing zone.  Victims were left sprawled in the street, spattered with blood or writhing in pain from broken limbs. Others fled in panic through Las Ramblas, screaming or carrying young children in their arms. Lawyer and University of Glasgow rector Aamer Anwar was walking La Ramblas when he heard screaming. He said a shopkeeper told him five or six people were badly injured and described the scene as "chaos". Mr Anwar said: "I was walking down Las Ramblas for something to eat. Part of it was in the shade so I decided to keep walking down and literally within 10 seconds there was a crashing noise. Armed police respond to terror attack in Barcelona 00:27 "I turned around and people were screaming - I could see a woman screaming with her kids - people started running and jumping into shops. I ran for about 50 or 100 metres and stopped to see what was happening. " British tourist Keith Welling, who arrived in Barcelona on Wednesday with his wife and 9-year-old daughter, said they saw the van drive past them down the avenue and took refuge in a restaurant when panic broke out and the crowd started running. "People were shouting and we heard a bang and someone cried that it was a gunshot ... Me and my family ran into the restaurant along with around 40 other people. "At first people were going crazy in there, lots of people crying, including a little girl around three years old." Mapped: Barcelona van attack What happened in Cambrils? Residents of the Spanish seaside resort of Cambrils fled in terror in the early hours of Friday after five terrorists wearing suicide vests launched the second ramming attack in the country in a matter of hours.  At least six people were hurt when the attackers drove into pedestrians before being shot dead by security forces, just hours after a similar attack in nearby Barcelona. Of the six civilians caught up in the Cambrils attack, two were said to be in a serious condition. One later died according to an official Twitter account. A woman injured yesterday in #Cambrils attack has died. 14 citizens died yesterday in #Barcelona and #Cambrils terrorist attacks? EmergènciesCatalunya (@emergenciescat) August 18, 2017 The Audi A3 car rammed into people on the seaside promenade of the tourist city 74 miles south of Barcelona, where a van had earlier sped into a street packed full of tourists, killing 13 people and injuring around 100 others. Police said the suspects in Cambrils carried bomb belts, which were detonated by a police bomb squad. Media reports said a car crashed into a police vehicle and nearby civilians and police shot the attackers, one brandishing a knife. Police did not immediately say how the attack was being carried out. A police officer and five civilians were injured and two were in serious condition.  The explosive belts worn by attackers killed by police in Cambrils were fake, the Spanish region's head Carles Puigdemont told local radio station RAC1. He said bomb experts had confirmed the explosive belts were duds. The suspects Four people have so far been arrested over the attack, including Driss Oukabir, the elder brother of van driver suspect Moussa Oukabir. The driver of the van that mowed into the packed street was still on the run, Spanish police said on Thursday night. There was a third arrest made on Friday morning - but it was unclear whether this was the driver. Josep Lluis Trapero of the regional police of Catalonia said two other people suspected of being involved in the terror attack had been arrested - a Spaniard and a Moroccan. One of the suspects arrested over the attack is a man born in the Spanish territory of Melilla in northern Morocco, he said. The other, Driss Oukabir, is Moroccan. A handout photo made available by Spanish National Police shows Maghrebi Driss Oukabir, alleged to have rented the van which was used to crashed into pedestrians in Las Ramblas Credit:  Spanish National Police/ HANDOUT Neither of them had any criminal record, he added. Spanish reports initially said that Driss Oukabir was being questioned on suspicion of involvement in the attack. But on Thursday night the mayor of Ripoll, the town where he lived, 70 miles north of Barcelona, said that a man identifying himself as Driss Oukabir went to his local police station and reported that his documentation had been stolen. Jordi Munell, the mayor, said that the man had insisted that he had been in Ripoll at the time of the attack and went to the local police station as soon as he saw his images broadcast in the media. Police suspect that Driss Oukabir?s younger brother, named by Spanish media as 18-year-old Moussa, could have been involved. In a further twist, Trapero said police suspected a deadly explosion late on Wednesday at a house in Alcanar 124 miles south of Barcelona was linked to the van attack. Trapero said the explosion left at least one person dead, and police suspected those in the house were "preparing an explosive device." "It seems there was an accumulation of gas that generated the explosion," he said, without giving further details. The Spanish suspect was arrested in Alcanar, while Oukabir was held in Ripoll in northern Catalonia. Isil claim responsibility "Soldiers" of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant carried out the deadly van attack, the jihadist organisation's propaganda outlet Amaq said. "The executors of the Barcelona attack were soldiers of the Islamic State," Amaq said on its Telegram messenger account, without naming those it claimed were behind the attack. Amaq said they had launched the attack in response to calls to target states taking part in the United States-led coalition battling the jihadist group in Iraq and Syria. Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said the attack was "jihadist terrorism" which required a global response. "Today the fight against terrorism is the principal priority for free and open societies like ours. It is a global threat and the response has to be global," Rajoy told a news conference in Barcelona. Isil, which once controlled a self-declared "caliphate" across large parts of Iraq and Syria, has suffered major losses in recent months. Coalition-backed Iraqi forces recaptured its Iraqi stronghold Mosul in July. World leaders condemn perpetrators and offer support to Spain Prime Minister Theresa May said she is "sickened by the senseless loss of life in Barcelona". "My thoughts are with the victims of today's terrible attack in Barcelona and the emergency services responding to this ongoing incident," she said. "The UK stands with Spain against terror. British dual national child missing after Spain terror attacks, says May 01:46 "Following the attacks in Manchester and London, Spain stood alongside the British people. Tonight, Britain stands with Spain against the evil of terrorism." U.S. President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter: "The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!" The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!? Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 17, 2017 Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!? Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 17, 2017 He later added: "Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!" In Germany, the office of German Chancellor Angela Merkel said they were thinking of the victims of the "revolting attack" with "profound sadness", while French President Emmanuel Macron voiced "France's solidarity" with Spanish citizens following what he called "a tragic attack". Russian President Vladimir Putin called for the world to unite in an "uncompromising battle against the forces of terror". "We decisively condemn this cruel and cynical crime against civilians," Putin wrote in a telegram of condolences to Spanish King Felipe VI. Police cordon off scene in Barcelona where van ploughed through a street 00:45 The missing, dead and injured The family of a seven-year-old boy has posted on Facebook begging for his safe return after he was separated from his injured mother. Julian Cadman, from Australia, was out in Barcelona on holiday with his mother, when the terrorist's van struck where they were walking, separating them. Julian is missing Credit: Jom Cadman Jom Cadman, the mother of Julian, was found in hospital and is in a serious but stable condition. His cousin, George Cadman, wrote on Facebook: "My cousin, Julian Alessandro Cadman is missing. Please like and share. We have found Jom (his Mum, my cousin-in-law) and she is in a serious but stable condition in hospital. "Julian is 7 years old and was out with Jom when they were separated, due to the recent terrorist activity. Please share, especially if you have family or friends in Barcelona. Thank you." Victims of the van rampage that left 14 people dead and around 100 others injured were of at least 24 different nationalities, Spain's civil protection agency said. A three-year-old child is among those confirmed dead, Spanish media reported, while authorities said a Belgian woman also died. Spanish media also reported that three Germans were among those killed. Barcelona attack key articles In Australia, Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop confirmed that four Australians had been hurt in the attack, while one person was missing. A spokesman had earlier said that among the victims in the popular seaside city were nationals from France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Argentina, Venezuela, Belgium, Australia, Hungary, Peru, Romania, Ireland, Greece, Cuba, Macedonia, China, Italy and Algeria - without detailing whether he was referring to those who died or were injured. Witnesses spoke of a scene of carnage, with bodies strewn along the boulevard as others fleeing for their lives. "When it happened I ran out and saw the damage," local shop worker Xavi Perez told AFP. "There were bodies on the floor with people crowding round them. People were crying. There were lots of foreigners."  



Weather Channel Founder Says Climate Change Isn't Real

Weather Channel Founder Says Climate Change Isn't Real"I'm just a dumb old skeptic. A denier, as they call me. But you know something? I'm right. So I don't care."



Children in conflict zones vulnerable to killing, rape: UN draft

Children in conflict zones vulnerable to killing, rape: UN draftChildren are particularly vulnerable in the conflicts raging around the globe, according to a draft UN report that specifically pointed the finger of blame in Yemen at the Saudi-led coalition. The draft of an annual UN report on the impact of armed conflict on children lists the countries and entities accused of recruiting child soldiers and using children as weapons of war. "I am highly concerned by the scale and severity of the grave violations that were committed against children in 2016, which included alarming levels of killing and maiming, recruitment and use and denial of humanitarian access," Secretary General Antonio Guterres says in the draft seen by AFP.



Underwater devices look for Army helicopter crew off Hawaii

Underwater devices look for Army helicopter crew off HawaiiHONOLULU (AP) ? Army officials have spent days sifting through chunks of Black Hawk helicopter debris in turbulent Pacific waters off Hawaii but have yet to see any signs of life in their search for five soldiers missing since the aircraft crashed during nighttime training on Tuesday.



No Human Remains Found In Search For Natalee Holloway: Prosecutor

No Human Remains Found In Search For Natalee Holloway: ProsecutorDave Holloway, father of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, said on national television this week that he found human bones in Aruba, where his daughter vanished a dozen years ago, and submitted them for DNA testing.



Spanish police believe they may have body of missing boy Julian Cadman

Spanish police believe they may have body of missing boy Julian CadmanHopes were fading for seven-year-old British boy Julian Cadman on Saturday as Spanish authorities revealed they were no longer searching for any missing youngsters. His father Andrew made the long flight from Australia and landed on Saturday afternoon to comfort his seriously injured wife, Jumarie, who had been in the area to attend a family wedding when she and her son were struck by the terrorist's van which killed 13 people and left more than 100 injured. Despite a major appeal by his loved ones, the former Kent schoolboy, who loved to dance and fill his pockets with Lego, has not been found. It is understood that Spanish authorities have a body that they believe is his, but are waiting for formal identification to take place.  Another child was also taken in the tragedy, a three-year-old boy from Spain, died next to his mother. They had been on a family day out with relatives. The last smiling photo of honeymooners Jared Tucker and his wife Heidi Nunes was taken just an hour before the atrocity. The last smiling photo of honeymooners Jared Tucker and his wife Heidi Nunes was taken just an hour before the atrocity. The pair, who were celebrating their first wedding anniversary with a belated honeymoon, became separated in the attack and as his wife hid in a souvenir shop Mr Tucker, 42, hit by the van and died. Tales of heroism emerged of a brave stranger running into the carnage to try and save the lives of a Canadian family, picking up an injured man and placing him on the back of his scooter to rush him to hospital. The man's relative, grandfather Ian Moore Wilson, died at the scene as others battled to save his wife Valerie. Grandfather Ian Moore Wilson who died at the scene of the Barcelona attack. Italian father Bruno Gulotta, 35, died while trying to protect his child. He was on holiday with his wife Martina and two children when he was crushed to death as he walked hand in hand with his five-year-old son and died as he knelt down to shield the little boy. Belgian bank worker Elke Vanbockrijck, described as "super woman", lost her life as she walked with her husband and two sons, aged 11 and 14. Mum Elke Vanbockrijck was with her children when she died. Credit: AP Others killed include three Germans, Spaniard Pepita Codina, 75, Silvina Alejandra Pereyra, 40, an Argentine-Spanish dual citizen and Francisco Lopez, 65. In the second attack in Cambrils, Ana Maria Suarez, 61, died as terrorists attacked her family with knives. Her husband and sister were also injured in the attack. Those affected came from 34 countries, including China, Colombia, France, Germany, Honduras, Morocco, a testament to the global allure of the Spanish city.



Father jumps car over open drawbridge in terrifying stunt to save family

Father jumps car over open drawbridge in terrifying stunt to save familyA father drove his car over an opening drawbridge in a death-defying stunt to avoid plunging into the water below. Terence Naphys was crossing New Jersey's Middle Thorofare Bridge with his family when its steel ramp began to lift beneath them. Mr Naphys was reportedly already near the centre of the bridge and was forced to accelerate his Toyota RAV 4 to jump the 6ft gap out of fear the car would fall 65ft into the deep bay below.



'My life is over': Man who attended Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally forced to move away after being identified

'My life is over': Man who attended Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally forced to move away after being identifiedA man who attended the white supremacist march in Charlottesville has told how his ?life is over? after being publicly identified. Jarrod Kuhn was identified as a ?nazi? after an anti-fascist group posted 250 fliers around the Honeoye Falls area of New York in the aftermath of the Virginia bloodshed that left three people dead. The flier claimed Mr Kuhn is a ?leading figure with the Daily Stormer, an avowedly neo-Nazi website around which local groups have been organizing to promote anti-Semitism, white supremacy and violence against LGBTQ communities,? according to the Livingston County news.